15.4.14

Hello :)



Busy days over here: in the middle of a whole lot of deadlines, we moved into a new place! 
It's the first time in a loooong period that I find myself being surrounded by all the stuff I collected over the years and it makes me happy seeing them all together now: some old furniture (that has been stocked in an old farmer's place for way too many years), old Uni textbooks, souvenirs from my Paris period & from my Latin/South America wanderings, old diaries, old photographs... quite some memories!! No internet at home yet so I'm spending my days working in cafes and unpacking / painting walls / discovering the new neighborhood in between... pics will follow soon :)



6 comments:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

It seems you are enjoying this transition. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will inspire your photography.

Petra said...

sounds exciting. good luck :)

sarapirat said...

oh leuk zeg, hoe is het daar in je nieuwe huis? fotos! aub!
en zeker bel ik je volgende keer op voor een drankje! :) zin in!

querido diário said...

exciting times <3

suzie said...

How exciting for you!

kitchu said...

how wonderful!