10.11.13

Pinhole experiment

© 2013 Annewil Stroo | homemade double pinhole© 2013 Annewil Stroo | homemade double pinhole

Yesterday I made a double pinhole lens out of a tin can, a cake shape and a toilet rubber :) I used it on my old (digital) pentax camera, just as an experiment. With several seconds of shutter speed and a viewfinder that hardly shows anything, it's a bit of a gamble but a very fun game to play! I guess the blurry (didn't bring a tripod) 'abstractisch' results aren't for everyone, but I usually find a certain charm in them. The light wasn't as eccentric though as in these older series (shot with a different pinhole and a different body)!

© 2013 Annewil Stroo | homemade double pinhole


6 comments:

Iris Vank said...

Mooi!!

kitchu said...

now that is what i call getting creative! i have a pinhole spark lens (for digital cameras) but have had little practice and have not liked my results as of yet. i love yours, they look so moody and dramatic.

suzie said...

Lovely results, well done! I got an old, old very lo-res point and shoot digital with a fixed lens and made a pinhole lens for it. The images were not bad actually!

Inês Batista {ARAMAR} said...

Oh this is so cool! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

Pascale said...

Result is great !

Magdalena Sander said...

this looks great. especially the first result. but of course also the camera with the beauty! behind! wow!