23.11.13

Photo Cards!

These last couple of weeks I've been busy with a very fun project: launching my own photo cards! An idea that had been on my mind for quite a while already so last september I decided to give it a real shot.
Two months later I'm happy to have found some really cool sales points of which the latest is Librairie Artazart, one of my favorite design bookstores in Paris. If you happen to be in the hood, go and have a look for me! Or otherwise, have a peek inside my little webshop :)


6 comments:

Li + Belle said...

Die gefallen mir so richtig gut.

sarapirat said...

wauw te gek!

Magdalena Sander said...

yeah!yeah!yeahhh!

Niken said...

love this. love the idea. i should do something like this too.

les pétroleuses said...

j'aurais pu aller chez artazart mais j'ai préféré t'acheter en direct une série de cartes !!! je suis trop contente ! A l'occasion si tu passes à Paris on pourrait prendre un café ça me ferait plaisir. Belle continuation et merci pour ton talentueux regard !
françoise

Anne said...

merciii françoise :) je t'envoie un e-mail ce soir!