28.12.11

Howth, Co. Dublin, Ireland


Before heading to the very south of Holland where I spent Christmas with my family, I traveled to Ireland! Had a great time in and around Dublin together with my oldest friend. Cliff walking during the day & whiskey drinking in the evening: a perfect combination! Just got back home today after spending a romantic afternoon in Lille, from where I took the train back to Paris. Happy to be in my little place again, filled with all those nice memories.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas time (thanks for all the wishes!) and enjoy the last few days of December!


17 comments:

elisabelle said...

Beautiful photos!

As we say in Marseille: bon bout d'an!!!

jane said...

these are wonderful. (i want to see more!:))
wishing you a wonderful new year anne!
x

joana said...

wonderful photos with beautoful compositions.
i'd love to go to ireland one day... i'd just pass out the whiskey drinking... :)

happy new year!

Peters bildmagi said...

Wonderful photos. I like it :-)

Kristin said...

I love your photos. I'm excited by the minimalism of your photos. The first and the last photo is so beautiful, so straight out. Ingenious.

Wish you a good start on 1.1. 2012 - and I hope you had a nice Christmas.

Mayte Piera said...

Hermosas fotos...
Espero seguir disfrutando de ellas durante el 2012.
Feliz año!!

elianne said...

dat is nog eens een goede omweg.
En alvast de beste wensen!

Karin said...

Oh Ireland! I love to go there some day. Love your photos, the simplicity and soft colors, love it! I wish you a wonderful happy new year!

Ana said...

FELIZ 2012! bicos

Pascale said...

I love these...

danica said...

dublin looks beautiful through your camera lens!

happy 2012 anne :)

wall decals said...

Hi,nice post. Thanks for sharing your deep thoughts.

M. said...

great,
I loooove the composition in all these photos.

Alma said...

Oh l'Irlande... a special place in my heart.

Iris Vank said...

Ik ben hier al eve niet meer geweest, maar wat een prachtige foto's heb je weer gemaakt!

Victoria said...

Lovely shots!

Birdie said...

Elle est belle cette série !