31.10.11

Weekending



On Saturday I stayed in bed 'til noon and read out the book I rented from the 'Institut Neerlandais' - so happy to have a Dutch library here in Paris! Had a brunch at home with my guy and we played monopoly. I lost :( Went to Hotel de Ville to meet a friend, we strolled around the Ile Saint Louis and drunk hot chocolate with fresh whipped cream. I went to see 'Poulet au Prunes' and stayed at the Quai de la Seine for dinner & drinks. Biked home while the clocks were returning to wintertime. On Sunday we had breakfast in bed and listened to Neil Young. I baked brownies and did the dishes. Met a friend at Quai d'Austerlitz to visit the 'Salon du vintage' at the 'Cité de la mode et du design' and went for some drinks afterwards. I prepared pasta & salad for dinner and watched 'this documentary' about 'Eugene Atget' and 'Berenice Abbott' that I would certainly recommend to all dutch-speaking people - photography stories like these make my heart beat faster :-)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Your weekend sounds very, very nice and relaxing. Breakfast in bed, cozy dinner, meet friends and Exhibition.
My weekend was also good, but very quietly. On Saturday we went with Frieda in the dog training group, on Sunday we had a long walk in the fog and at night we have been viewed a Lord of the Rings 1.

Thanks for the tip of photographer. I love street photography. Unfortunately, there are only a few exhibitions.

Maronasc said...

I had to work on Saturday and on Sunday I went to a birthday lunch and then we took a walk to enjoy the beautiful autumn colors! It felt a well spent weekend, but nothing compared with yours! ;-)

Menthe Blanche said...

Waouh, quel beau programme !

sarapirat said...

mijn reactie is weg, weg, weggelopeN!

hier een week van weekends. dat is leuk. en de weekend voor de week-end was ook leuk. falafel eten, verhuising, filmen kijken, warme chocomel buiten...

en weer heel mooi hier!

Anne said...

thanks for your comments and for sharing your weekend with me! it's fun reading them :-)

Alma said...

Mais elle est super, ton "everyday life"!
C'est marrant, le CD de Neil Young que j'écoute vient de s'arrêter... J'adore. Et puis merci pour le lien vers Atget.