The weather was beautiful. A blue sky when looking up, yellow leaves when looking down. I had a very nice reunion with some ex-collegues from Amsterdam, lots of coffees and catching up. I walked my feet off, saw some wonderful sunsets, muddled through my German, met an old friend and fell in love with Berlin's spirit & mentality - could picture myself living there one day!
Some of my favorite addresses:
* Morning walk & breakfast at Cafe am Treptower Park - Alt-Treptow
* Lunch at Wohnzimmer - Prenzlauer Berg
* Snack & afternoon stroll at the Turkish Market along Maybachufer - Neukölln
* Another snack at Kauf Dich Glucklich - Prenzlauer Berg
* Dinner at Cafe Nest - Kreuzberg