8.3.11

Twenty pictures from my archive


A picture of where I grew up:

A picture of someone I like a lot:

A picture through my kitchen window:

A picture of a period I miss:

A picture of a place I long to be:

A picture that makes me feel nostalgic:

A picture of someone I love traveling with:

A picture of a place where I can empty my head:

A picture that makes me happy:

A picture that tells a funny story:

A picture that reminds me of college days:

A picture that makes me long for summer:

A picture of myself:
A picture I love:

A picture of someone that inspires me:

A picture of a city in which I once lived:

A picture that fills me with joy:

A picture of an interior I like:

I picture that contains some of my dearest relatives:

A picture of me back in the day:

- Inspired by Sandra & Fanny




24 comments:

Shirley said...

This series of photos tell such a wonderful story =)

Li + Belle said...

All your photos are very beautiful, and great memories. I like the idea.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

A beautiful stroll through your memories.

Matías said...

Thanks Anne for your comment on my blog.

Your blog is lovelly. I really like your photos. You take them?

love

m a t o

it's a small world after all said...

loved the ideia..
I feel I have to "copy" your ideia... (with your permission, of course..)
but I have to think of a series...

linda a foto do Rio de Janeiro...
as vezes sinto uma saudades do Brasil...

HomeCollection. said...

j'aime beaucoup ces séries de photos souvenirs que j'ai vu sur quelques blogs.
mais de loin, tes photos sont les plus belles! de belles archives!

Marion said...

Elles sont plus belles les unes que les autres tes photos d'archive. WOW.

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

lovely! it's really a nice idea!

Pierre SCOTTEZ said...

A la fois bucolique et nostalgique. Je ne prends pas toujours le temps de l être alors j aime bien voir les autres l être a ma place. Belles photos

Karmen said...

Me gustan! :)

Anne said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments, makes me happy! @ Matías: yes they're all mine, except the ones of myself here @ Luana: Of course you can, already looking forward to your post! E sim: saudades saudades...

fen and ned said...

How delightful! You were so cute with your little suitcase! They are all a joy to see, thanks for sharing your moments x

Floddertje said...

Une série très touchante!

Magdalena Nowak said...

How lovely! So beautiful moments like soundtracks of yout life! BEAUTIFUL!

Kristi said...

What amazing photos and I love how you've shared how they each have a special meaning.

Rikkianne said...

This is a stunning collection! Thank you for sharing!

herminevandijck said...

Love this !

anna said...

hele mooie post! Sommige dingen mogen niet vergeten worden...

elianne said...

wat leuk om je zo door de tijd te zien. (heb bijna de neiging om je te gaan vragen "vertel eens waar was dit, met wie was je daar enz )

suzie said...

I love these Anne! Fantastic!

M@risa said...

What a great post :)
Loved the pictures!

Elisabelle said...

j'adore!!!!

alberto cabero fotografia said...

es una delicia de serie!!!!! guuuuaaauu!!! estan como para publicar un libro,mis felicitaciones .. me encantaaaa!!!

Christine said...

beautiful!